Beyond Wonderland, an annual Alice in Wonderland themed EDM festival at the NOS Event Center in San Bernardino, recently announced the lineup for its main stage:
The Queen's Domain. Beyond Wonderland, along with the Nocturnal Festival, are the two biggest annual EDM festivals hosted in San Bernardino. This year's festival falls on March 19th and
tickets are currently at $70 plus fees for general admission.

Headlining The Queen's Domain as well as the entire festival is Kaskade (pictured left). The San Francisco based House/Trance/Pop DJ is currently ranked
#35 on DJ Mag's Top 100 after jumping 16 spots from 2009 to 2010. Much of his US success stems from his mainstream appeal. Many of his songs feature female vocals and mellow beats that are easy for new EDM followers to listen to. This may be a reason why his two most recent albums "Dynasty" and "Strobelite Seduction" have produced a dizzying number of hit singles that continue to grace the tops of the Billboard charts.
Asides from Beyond Wonderland, Kaskade is set to perform in Los Angeles on May 20th at The Hollywood Bowl alongside Kylie Minogue.
Tickets currently are $55 - $150 plus fees depending on section. He will also be DJing at The Marquee at The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas on March 12th.
Tickets are $30 plus fees.
Note:
Club 997 Show #34 is out.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love your blog posts about trance music! I am also very much interested in house/trance/electro music, so I enjoyed all of your posts. Speaking of Beyond Wonderland by Insomniac, I was thinking about going and almost bought the ticket, but Insomniac banning the light shows turned me off. I like the line-up, but I consider light shows to be a wonderful portion of what makes the raves fun. Instead of prohibiting them, Insomniac should have enforced designated light show / rest areas to the side of the stage or something close to that. Are you going to Beyond Wonderland?
ReplyDelete*previous comment edited for spelling errors
^ Thanks for all the feedback! I really appreciate it. As for Beyond Wonderland, I just bought my ticket last week from Mileage in PB so I'll be there. However, I totally agree with you about the light shows. Asides from the music, light shows are my favorite part of raves. And I think that is a great idea to have a designated area for them. You should find someway to contact Insomniac, and propose that idea to them because I think it is something they would really consider doing. I don't see any downside to that idea and both parties would benefit from it.
ReplyDelete